Cholita sound antropolovers

In my autobiography, i wrote about my career. In this blog i write about my choice for this career
When i was child i wanted to be veterinarian, but i always loved the humanities and ask question at the people .
Now, i'm studying Anthropolgy in the Universidad de Chile, but the choice of the career was very difficult. In the first, i wanted to study law, journalism and psychology but in the fourth grade of high school i choiced to study anthropology.
I decided study anthropology because i wanted to know about the differents cultures and the differents reality of the people. When i saw the program of the career i loved it, because i would know about the evolution and the history of the humans, and i always loved the history and now i could to ask and answer a lot of questions.  
My experience in the university has been normal. Now i meet new people and new strange songs, also i discovered that i like my career and the music of cholita sound. In the future, I would like to work knowing different cultures and the music of these cultures because I could unite my two passions: The music and the anthropology.
With love <3...

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

DragonFly

My favourite technology

the antropologist that i admire