My experience

Well, this is the end, In this occation i will write about my experience with my blog.
I really enjoy write in this blog, and i did't think that this was really awesome, because this experience was really fun and i could knew a little more of my classmates, like their animals, their biography, and more.
I think that my writing skills have developed a lot, i didn't hope that in this blog, and with this format of study for english help me in the writing skills. Before, Write in English was a great difficult for me, and i hated it, but thanks to this blog i could learned and had a good times.
I think it would be a great idea include lyrics of music in english, just because i love the music, also it would be good include excercise of the class and finish escercises that we could not see in classes
In the future, i would like write in this blog about my experiencie in social anthropolgy and how is the changed with the comun plan, and... the importance about my family for me or the greats friends and persons that i could knew in the faculty.

The end..... <3

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

DragonFly

My favourite technology

the antropologist that i admire