A country i´d like to visit: Argentina

Well, this is my first blogspot in the english 4 class.
I'm gonna talk about the country that i'd like to visit, in my case it is Argentina.
I traveled at Argentina in 2018, and i´d like to visit again.
Argentina is a country that it's in South America and its population is  43.847.430 . Argentina is located to the right of Chile and it´s limit is Andes Mountain Range. I´m actually live in Chile so Argentina is close to me.
Argentina have a very famous city, Bariloche. It's located in the south of the country. In Bariloche sell many types of chocolate and the famous "alfajores". I love the chocolate and the "alfajores" and it´s a reason for go to the visit to Argentina.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Also, Argentina has a big bookshop calling: "El Ateneo". But it's located far from Bariloche. In this library you can see a different genders of books, also its structure is so beautiful and it's have books of anthropology.
But, my really reason to visit the country is because my aunt live in Argentina, and she is very sick now. So, i´d like to visit her and see her. My family want to visit her too, so the probability is high, but we need time and money.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

DragonFly

My favourite technology

the antropologist that i admire