The Internet

Hi, well i´m gonna talk about the Internet. I usually use the Internet for comunicated with my friends and family, the most part of time, I use the Internet in my phone, because I have apps like whatsapp and messenger in these. I use the internet various hours on the day for comunicate.

Also I use the Internet for study. In the university is importante the use of Internet because in there exist a platform where the teachers uploads notes, books and information about the asignature to the platform. In this semester the Internet is the most important to me, because I have a asignature where I started to do it my tesis, so in the Internet I can find books, textos and papers that talk about my thesis topic

I consider that the Internet is a good tool and honestly the Internet affect my life, because in this moment I use the Internet the most part of my day. I became a person dependent on Internet in therms of comunication and study.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

DragonFly

My favourite technology

the antropologist that i admire